Ocean-Tamer Round Marine Bean Bag Chairs
Simple, yet versatile and comfortable! The Ocean-Tamer Round marine bean bag is our most versatile model and works well on most boats. Because of it’s flat, square bottom, this chair is extremely stable in rough seas while holding your body in place and providing you with maximum comfort. The Ocean-Tamer Round store very nicely on your T-top or down below when not in use and can serve as seating for two when needed. This model is great for riding, sleeping, and over night trips. Our round marine bean bag conforms to your entire body allowing for an extremely comfortable and relaxing ride you have to experience to believe. Although designed for boating, the Ocean-Tamer Round is so versatile if can virtually be used anywhere, not just on your boat. Every Ocean-Tamer Round marine bean bag comes standard with two nylon strap handles and is double stitched for strength and durability.
Care & Cleaning
NORMAL CLEANING & WASH DOWN
- Remove any excess dirt
- Hose off your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water
- Mix a mild soap and water solution and apply it directly to your bean bag using an soft bristle brush (do not use detergent)
- Allow mild soap and water solution to soak on your bean bag for several minutes to breakdown heavy dirt and blood stains
- If stains do not break down on their own gently scrub your bean bag with a soft bristle brush
- Then, gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang by strap and allow to air dry
- Follow steps above for normal cleaning and wash down
- Retreat heavily soiled areas with another treatment of mild soap and water (add a little more soap if necessary)
- Gently scrub the heavily soiled areas with a soft bristle brush until dirt and blood is loose
- Let soak for several minutes
- Gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang and allow to air dry
- Repeat this process if necessary
If you are still having trouble please contact us for further cleaning instructions.
We DO NOT recommend having your Ocean-Tamer Marine Bean Bag professionally cleaned. Professional cleaners use machinery that produces extremely high temperatures, which may cause the marine vinyl to melt or stretch. Proper care and storage of you Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag will help ensure that your bean bag should never need this level of cleaning.
Shipping & Production Times
Some sizes, styles, and color combination are kept in stock and those items will typically ship same or next day. A lot of our products are made to order and typically ship within 3 – 7 business days. Production times may vary depending on the time of year and other circumstances.
Do you need your order by a specific date? Do you require same day shipping or next day shipping? Would you like to check current production times? If so, please feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-800-804-0314 and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your needs.
During certain times of the year such as the beginning of boating season, boat show season, or holidays, higher than average order volumes can affect product and shipping times. Please give us a call if you have any concerns regarding current production times.
FedEx Ground Shipping Chart:
See chart below for approximate transit times once your order has shipped