Ocean-Tamer Wedge Marine Bean Bag Chairs
Extreme comfort, firm body support! The Ocean-Tamer Wedge is sleek and firm yet doesn’t compromise comfort. With it’s stylish form and self supported backrest, the Wedge is a very popular model among men and women because it works great for sunbathing as well as trolling for that big fish you have been dreaming about all week. Our Ocean-Tamer Wedge is our firmest model which allows for easy up and down but still provides you with that much needs comfort and support. The Wedge fits nicely against your transom or center console allowing you to use the gunnel as an armrest. With its flat, square bottom, the Ocean-Tamer Wedge is very stable in rough seas and provides you with an extremely comfortable and relaxing ride you have to experience to believe. From boating to video gaming, from your pool deck to your patio, you can’t go wrong with the Ocean-Tamer Wedge. Every Ocean-Tamer Wedge comes standard with two nylon strap handles and is double stitched for strength and durability.
Care & Cleaning
NORMAL CLEANING & WASH DOWN
- Remove any excess dirt
- Hose off your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water
- Mix a mild soap and water solution and apply it directly to your bean bag using an soft bristle brush (do not use detergent)
- Allow mild soap and water solution to soak on your bean bag for several minutes to breakdown heavy dirt and blood stains
- If stains do not break down on their own gently scrub your bean bag with a soft bristle brush
- Then, gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang by strap and allow to air dry
- Follow steps above for normal cleaning and wash down
- Retreat heavily soiled areas with another treatment of mild soap and water (add a little more soap if necessary)
- Gently scrub the heavily soiled areas with a soft bristle brush until dirt and blood is loose
- Let soak for several minutes
- Gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang and allow to air dry
- Repeat this process if necessary
If you are still having trouble please contact us for further cleaning instructions.
We DO NOT recommend having your Ocean-Tamer Marine Bean Bag professionally cleaned. Professional cleaners use machinery that produces extremely high temperatures, which may cause the marine vinyl to melt or stretch. Proper care and storage of you Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag will help ensure that your bean bag should never need this level of cleaning.
Shipping & Production Times
Some sizes, styles, and color combination we keep in stock and those items will typically ship same or next day. A lot of our products are made to order and typically ship within 3 – 5 business days (production times may vary).
Do you need your order by a specific date or just need it rushed? If so, please feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-800-804-0314 and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your needs.
During certain times of the year such as the beginning of boating season, boat show season, or holidays, higher than average order volumes can affect product and shipping times. Please give us a call if you have any concerns regarding current production times.
FedEx Ground Shipping Chart.