Ocean-Tamer Teardrop Marine Bean Bag Chairs
Versatile, comfortable, and stylish! With the same reliable comfort as our traditional round, the Ocean-Tamer Teardrop also provides you with that much needed neck and back support that comes in handy when making long runs offshore or sleeping on over night trips. The Ocean-Tamer Teardrop is designed with a flat, round bottom that provides you with a stable seating solution that won’t tip over in round seas. Our Teardrop marine bean bag is very versatile and can be positioned to sit straight up, lay completely flat, or anywhere in between and stores very nicely on your T-top or down below when not in use. The Ocean-Tamer Teardrop conforms to your entire body allowing for an extremely comfortable and relaxing ride you have to experience to believe. From the boat to poolside, from the beach to your living room, you can’t go wrong with the Ocean-Tamer Teardrop! The Ocean-Tamer medium teardrop long neck (pictured above) has the base of the medium teardrop with the height of the large teardrop allowing a taller passenger to sit comfortably without take up as much deck space. Every Ocean-Tamer Teardrop comes standard with two nylon strap handles and is double stitched for strength and durability.
- Dimensions: 38″W X 38″L X 30″H
- Footprint: 33″W X 33″L
- Recommended for: Passengers up to 260 lbs and 6’2″
Medium Teardrop Long Neck
- Dimensions: 33″W X 44″L X 30″H
- Footprint: 26″W X 26″L
- Recommended for: Passengers up to 225 lbs and 6’2″
- Dimensions: 33″W X 36″L X 24″H
- Footprint: 26″W X 26″L
- Recommended for: Passengers up 200 lbs and 5’10”
Small Teardrop (Child Size)
- Dimensions: 20″W X 24″L X 20″H
- Footprint: 18″W X 18″L
- Recommended for: Passengers up to 70 lbs
Care & Cleaning
NORMAL CLEANING & WASH DOWN
- Remove any excess dirt
- Hose off your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water
- Mix a mild soap and water solution and apply it directly to your bean bag using an soft bristle brush (do not use detergent)
- Allow mild soap and water solution to soak on your bean bag for several minutes to breakdown heavy dirt and blood stains
- If stains do not break down on their own gently scrub your bean bag with a soft bristle brush
- Then, gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang by strap and allow to air dry
- Follow steps above for normal cleaning and wash down
- Retreat heavily soiled areas with another treatment of mild soap and water (add a little more soap if necessary)
- Gently scrub the heavily soiled areas with a soft bristle brush until dirt and blood is loose
- Let soak for several minutes
- Gently rinse your Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag with clean fresh water (keep direct spray away from zipper)
- Hang and allow to air dry
- Repeat this process if necessary
If you are still having trouble please contact us for further cleaning instructions.
We DO NOT recommend having your Ocean-Tamer Marine Bean Bag professionally cleaned. Professional cleaners use machinery that produces extremely high temperatures, which may cause the marine vinyl to melt or stretch. Proper care and storage of you Ocean-Tamer Marine Grade Bean Bag will help ensure that your bean bag should never need this level of cleaning.
Shipping & Production Times
Some sizes, styles, and color combination we keep in stock and those items will typically ship same or next day. A lot of our products are made to order and typically ship within 3 – 5 business days (production times may vary).
Do you need your order by a specific date or just need it rushed? If so, please feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-800-804-0314 and we’ll do our very best to accommodate your needs.
During certain times of the year such as the beginning of boating season, boat show season, or holidays, higher than average order volumes can affect product and shipping times. Please give us a call if you have any concerns regarding current production times.
FedEx Ground Shipping Chart.